Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dear Rligious Whackjobs, I Don't Fucking Think So! Love, Velma

Ok, I am officially losing my shit over this one:

http://www.latimes.com/features/health/la-na-health-religion3-2009nov03,0,2239900.story?page=1

The same lousy motherfuckers who want to ban abortion and are raising such a fucking stink to make sure that no insurance company that ever sees one penny of government money ever covers an abortion because “GAWD” doesn’t like it…these same lousy fuckers want my tax dollars to cover them getting prayed over when they get sick.

Yeah, that link is not from The Onion.

Let that sink in for a second and you’ll understand why I’m pretty much incapable of writing a coherent rant on this one.

They don’t want their tax dollars paying for an abortion (and you know they’ll eventually try to keep from having to pay for birth control as well). But then they turn around and want me to pay for someone to pray over them.

I am sick to fucking death of religious whackjobs and the disproportionate amount of power they seem to throw around. The vast majority of people disagree with them on pretty much EVERY issue. So why are we catering to their ridiculous whims? Especially considering that no matter what the Democrats do, these lunatics aren’t going to be happy and they aren’t going to support them anyway. It’s stupidity on a level that beggars belief.

Dear Religious Whackjobs,

I don’t believe in your god. Cope. And I do not give you permission to try to run my life in his name. Here’s the deal…stop trying to tell me what to do and I’ll consider not making fun of you anymore. Until you get your nose out of my private parts, consider yourselves fair fucking game.

Love,
Velma

Seriously. Paying for prayer. The mind fucking boggles.

No comments: